Detta är ett uppsatsförslag hämtat från Nationella Exjobb-poolen. Klicka här för att komma tillbaka till samtliga exjobbsförslag.
Traceability at Scania Engine Production of homemade parts
To investigate the reason, cost and value for our customers when we have a better traceability on home made engine parts.
For several delivery stops and campaigns we have problems to trace affected population and this causes high extra costs and manpower to verify. It also create a risk for our customers that we don’t find all affected components. This is due to that we have parallel machining lines both in SEU and in SLA. We also have several suppliers who deliver the same parts.
GOAL FOR MASTER THESIS
• Value for the customer. Can pinpoint affect customers (do not involve customers unnecessarily)
• What home made parts do we need traceability for
• What is the information needed for the parts
• What can be done with the equipment that already exist at DE/DM
• Which equipment is needed and what is the cost
• Compare investment cost vs. cost for the delivery stops and campaigns
• Method to calculate the business case to warrant traceability
• The work should include both SLA and SEU
For example bachelor of engineering, or higher degree
The work should be performed during 2010.
ESTIMATED TIME NEEDED
The work will be performed in NMK’s office at building 002 at Engine Machining in Södertälje. The work should be done cross functional with the cooperation of engineers from engine machining. Supervisor for the thesis work is Jonas Kube NMK.
Jonas Kube, Q-team leader NMK, +46 8 553 85526, firstname.lastname@example.org
Send your application to email@example.com and enclose CV, personal letter and certificate (extract). Mark your application “PU10-19’.
Informationen om uppsatsförslag är hämtad från Nationella Exjobb-poolen.