Detta är ett uppsatsförslag hämtat från Nationella Exjobb-poolen. Klicka här för att komma tillbaka till samtliga exjobbsförslag.
Inductive charging of electrical vehicles - system study
A prerequisite of a fast increasing market of the electrical vehicles is the access to charging and reliability/accessibility of the charging systems. Inductive charging i.e. charging without a cord, is an interesting alternative that has been put forward during recent years.
Several actors also begin to market inductive chargers. Compared to conductive charging, i.e. with cord, inductive charging would offer additional values as:
• no handling of cords
• less hazard of vandalizing
• no need for charge posts in public space
• options to charge wherever the vehicle is in stand still position (red light, in queues etc)
2009 a pre-study was done at KTH. That study was performed as a Maters Thesis work and gave good insight into the theory behind inductive and resonant transfer of electric energy and how to design an inductive charging system.
The inductive charging of electrical vehicles Master Thesis projects are monitored by a reference group with members from the industry and Elforsk.
Next step is to study what are the possible optimisations of the system and to adapt and dimension a system to for a specific 3 kW demonstrator, where simplicity, robustness, economy, safety, and health and environmental aspects can be studied.
That demonstrator also will be used for studies of endurance against weather and wind, heavy vehicles, snow ploughs, dubbed tyres etc. System aspects as monitoring, control and payment systems also will also be possible to study in the demonstrator.
The proposed Master Thesis project comprises:
• A study on what optimizations of the charging system are possible from a system perspective
• A study on how the power electronic and magnetic systems can be integrated in a charge plate by use of fibre enforced concrete with regards to mechanical and thermal stress.
• A suggested design of a 3 kW demonstrator system, where application and economical aspects can be studied
Informationen om uppsatsförslag är hämtad från Nationella Exjobb-poolen.