Detta är ett uppsatsförslag hämtat från Nationella Exjobb-poolen. Klicka här för att komma tillbaka till samtliga exjobbsförslag.
Thesis: User Profile Anonymization
In this thesis project, we will try to find solutions to the privacy and user profile anonymization problem. Some of the possible approaches are user data aggregation, user data classification, and user stereotyping. The student is required to study how different classification resolution affects the recommendation results and develop a shared knowledge learning framework.
This thesis consists of two parts, a theoretical part where the student will investigate different approaches of user profile anonymization and identify their advantages and disadvantages. In the second part, the student is required to verify the findings of the theoretical studies with our available data sets. The thesis work should start in June/July, since this aligns with the overall plan of the project. Please state when you can start in your application.
We are looking for applicants doing their M.Sc. studies in computer science, computer networks or related area. You should have:
* MSc studies in Computer Science, Computer Networks, or related area.
* Good knowledge in mathematical analysis and algorithms.
* Good skills in programming languages (Java).
* Experience in machine learning and data mining.
* Since Ericsson is a multinational company, collaboration with other parts of Ericsson is important. International experience is a plus, and fluency in English is a must.
Informationen om uppsatsförslag är hämtad från Nationella Exjobb-poolen.