Detta är ett uppsatsförslag hämtat från Nationella Exjobb-poolen. Klicka här för att komma tillbaka till samtliga exjobbsförslag.
Inductive charging of electrical vehicles – application and economical aspects
A prerequisite of a fast increasing market of electrical vehicles is the access to charging and reliability/accessibility of the charging systems. Inductive charging i.e. charging without a cord, is an interesting alternative that has been put forward during recent years.
Several actors also begin to market inductive chargers. Compared to conductive charging, i.e. with cord, inductive charging would offer additional values as:
• no handling of cords
• less hazard of vandalizing
• no need for charge posts in public space
• options to charge wherever the vehicle is in stand still position (red light, in queues etc)
2009 a pre-study was done at KTH. That study was performed as a Maters Thesis work and gave good insight into the theory behind inductive and resonant transfer of electric energy and how to design an inductive charging system.
The proposed inductive charging of electrical vehicles Master Thesis projects will be monitored by a reference group with members from the industry and Elforsk.
In this Master Thesis work focus will be held on application and economical aspects of inductive charging by an experimental study of a recently built 3 kW demonstrator. Aspects that then are of interest are electrical efficiency, operational features as simplicity to use, health and environment. Other aspects that should be studied are the system endurance with respect to weather and wind, heavy vehicles etc. and system and control aspects.
The studies should preferably be done experimentally but also by studying literature to set the demonstrator project into an international context.
The proposed Master Thesis project comprises:
• A literature survey regarding application aspects of inductive charging of electrical vehicles
• Based on experiments performed on a 3 kW demonstrator the above cited aspects should be studied
• An economical assessment of inductive charging should be performed based on the performed experimental study and the literature survey
Informationen om uppsatsförslag är hämtad från Nationella Exjobb-poolen.