Detta är ett uppsatsförslag hämtat från Nationella Exjobb-poolen. Klicka här för att komma tillbaka till samtliga exjobbsförslag.
Engineering project in Marabou confectionary plant!
One of its most significant chocolate factories is located in Upplands Väsby, Sweden. It produces approx 40,000 tons of product per year selling to 20 different countries.
The factory invests significantly every year to upgrade and improve the production lines. Documentation is a critical part of this process to ensure that financial, internal engineering, employee safety, quality and legal requirements are met. We see a potential to improve the efficiency of this process using LEAN principals.
- A written English report and presentation to the management on this assignment
- Apply LEAN principlas to the project process documentation
- Identify the opportunities/proposals for streamlining the project documentation from project approval to document archiving and maintenance.
- Evaluate compliance with Kraft Foods standards and policies.
- Support prioritisation of opportunities and proposals
- Implement selected proposal to streamline a specific area.
- 20 weeks assignment
- Work closely with engineering department and production departments
- Reviewing Global Kraft requirements reqarding safety and quality
- Reviewing the current project process in Marabou and also aligning with Freia Chocolate plant in Oslo Norway.
- Implement selected proposals to be used in future by all engineers on site.
- University degree within engineering
- Well spoken English and Swedish - verbal and written
- Good people skills
- Preferably you have taken courses in project based organization, project management, production management and LEAN.
For more information, please contact Business Development Manager, Marita Howell Tel: 08-627 1081, e-mail [email protected].
Welcome with your application through our website www.kraftfoodsnordic.com.!
Informationen om uppsatsförslag är hämtad från Nationella Exjobb-poolen.