Detta är ett uppsatsförslag hämtat från Nationella Exjobb-poolen. Klicka här för att komma tillbaka till samtliga exjobbsförslag.
Process and tools for market-driven software product planning
Our home market is Sweden but the last years we have focused on international expansion. Our products are today installed in 26 countries and we are today targeting retailers in EU and North America.
One of the main challenges are the industrialization of our product planning process. We need to make the process from market requirements to released products more manageable, efficient and fast. An integral part of this is also to enhance the tool support for core process.
In short, we believe this is an area suitable for a masters thesis, covering the following areas
- curren process & organizaon, limitations and challenges
- process improvments, based on best practices
- market scan of supporting process tools, mapping towards process requirements
- evaluaion / pilot of suggested process + tool(s)
- recommendation and implementation plan based on business case
The detailed setup and scope of this task is subjec to discussion.
We believe that a student ideally should have the following qualifications
- a background in software development
- an interest in software related processes
- an economic angle, i.e. ability to argument from a business case viewpoint
- hands-on capabilities, i.e. interest and ability to work with us to show that this actually will be a significant improvement for Extenda
Potentially a student from KTH-D, KTH-Ind ek?
Informationen om uppsatsförslag är hämtad från Nationella Exjobb-poolen.