Detta är ett uppsatsförslag hämtat från Nationella Exjobb-poolen. Klicka här för att komma tillbaka till samtliga exjobbsförslag.
Thesis title on Ericsson: Signal/control interface characterization concerning EMC in Radio Base Station
Signal/control interfaces and interconnecting cables used within radio-telecom equipment as they are designed today has an uncertain effect on the Electromagnetic compatibility (EMC) performance of a complete product.
The task is to:
• develop/improve cable/connector/interface related requirements to get node HW cable independent EMC wise
• define allowed common mode (CM) current spectrum mask on cable shield over frequency band 30MHz to 5GHz
• define cable and connector EMC requirements - low and high data rates
• develop method for conducted emission/energy measurement over frequency band 30MHz - 5GHz
• develop simulating tool for design, based on PC platform.
Simulation and verification of the tool by measurements on equipment level and system level is included in the task.
You should be analytical, self-motivated and used to working with others in project teams. The position also requires you to be fluent in English and desired in Swedish, both written and spoken. In return, you will get to work with new technology and methods in a stimulating learning environment supervised by our specialists within the area.
You should also have:
Master of Science or Bachelor in Electrical Engineering or Technical physics.
Programming skills in Math lab and C/C++ in an MS Windows environment.
Specific Courses taken: Electromagnetic fields
The project is appropriate for one student and it requires that the student will be physically present at the office.
Informationen om uppsatsförslag är hämtad från Nationella Exjobb-poolen.