Detta är ett uppsatsförslag hämtat från Nationella Exjobb-poolen. Klicka här för att komma tillbaka till samtliga exjobbsförslag.
Market analysis and study of Swedish market for dry fruit products
QP Projects AB together with partners from Central Asia, is interested in establishing dry fruit business in Sweden. Dry fruits mainly include dry apricots, dry grapes, and similar products that are of high quality in Central Asian region.
The main activities in the thesis work will be:
1) Performing detailed market research study to determine market needs, identifying target groups (segmentation), analysis of competitors strategy, and barriers of providing service according to legislation and industry standards and determining numbers and key characteristics of potential users in Sweden for dry fruits.
2) Identifying specific requirements for the various identified target groups (customers). Detailed user requirements analysis should clearly differentiate between general (market) and specific (user) requirements. These results will be used as the basis to clearly define the business model for dry fruits business. User groups and the segment focus in Sweden will be settled.
3) Based on gained information, to develop sound marketing and deployment strategy with cost leadership and differentiation strategies, distribution circuits and promotion channels for dry fruit business in Sweden.
The outcome of the thesis will provide the roadmap towards the commercialization and deployment of the dry fruit business in Sweden and to run the business once the market analysis is completed successfully. There is an opportunity for a student candidate to be part of future business.
The ideal candidates for thesis work should have excellent Swedish and English spoken and written, and have short learning curve when faced with new challenges, enjoy working as a team player, but can also complete the task with minimum supervision, possess excellent communication and interpersonal skills. Following skills are beneficial for this thesis work:
• Good understanding of the value chain of food industry, including sales, marketing, product development and supply.
• They should be familiar with marketing strategies of companies from food industry
• Can easily apply their theoretical knowledge into practice.
Since intellectual property and proprietary information does exist in the project, students participating in the project will be required to sign non-disclosure agreements prior to final approval.
Informationen om uppsatsförslag är hämtad från Nationella Exjobb-poolen.