Detta är ett uppsatsförslag hämtat från Nationella Exjobb-poolen. Klicka här för att komma tillbaka till samtliga exjobbsförslag.
Evaluation & Validation of CIP (Cleaning–In–Place) systems against the Kraft Foods Global Sanitation Policies in the Kraft Foods Marabou Confectionery plant
Kraft Foods is the second largest food company in the world with revenue of over 34 billion. It has sales in over 140 countries and operations in 63 countries. It specializes in retail products with leading brand names in cheese, coffee, confectionery, powdered soft drinks, snacks and biscuits.
One of its most significant chocolate factories is located in Upplands Väsby, Sweden. It produces approx 35,000 tons of product per year selling to over 20 different countries worldwide.
• A written English report and presentation to the management on this assignment
• Identify the Gaps between Kraft Foods Global Sanitation policies and current situation and practices for CIP systems in Marabou plant.
• Propose possible solutions for identified gaps
• Support prioritisation of corrective actions
• Perform validation of CIP cleaning systems to ensure effectiveness of the system
• Work closely with production, quality and engineering departments
• Reviewing global Sanitation policies provided by Kraft Foods US expert group.
• Validating Cleaning in place (CIP) system. CIP systems are used throughout the food industry.
• Linking with European Sanitation Corporate support group
• Supported by plant Quality group
Fluent English and Swedish- verbal and written
Good people skills
For more information, please contact
Quality Manager, Marita Howell - Tel: 08-627 1081, e-mail mhowell2 @krafteurope.com
QC Manager, Carina Örnstedt - Tel 08-627 1289, e-mail [email protected]
Informationen om uppsatsförslag är hämtad från Nationella Exjobb-poolen.